Started Feb 29, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CliffB
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,990
Like?
****Challenge #39 - RESULTS*****
Feb 29, 2008

First, I want to thank everyone for letting me judge your impressive entries. It was very difficult to decide on just a top ten. I wish that I cold have selected a top twenty. For that matter, I would have liked to have been able to make number one a three way tie (lets make that a four way tie).

There were several beautiful images that would have made the top ten, were it not from some technical problems. This was usually a lack of sharpness. I expect that this may have been caused when images were down-sized, for posting on the web. However, I had to take them as they appeared, on my monitor.

Also, there some some entries, that were kept out of the top ten due to having some distracting element, in an otherwise excellent image.

Anyway, here is what I saw as the top ten.

10. LeungPhotos

9. phillcoz

8. jlf

7. ahmami

6. SebZ

5. Shaun-Nyc

4. JMacedo

3. ChrisSmall

2. ianbramham

1. sparticat

This is such a striking image, with an excellent balanced composition. Topping off its beauty, is the fact that it so perfectly defines the challenge topic.

Congratulations, sparticat. I will look forward to seeing your choice of topic for challenge #40. I am sure that you will select it with the same imagination that you used in creating your winning image.

-- hide signature --
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AllNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow