Should this forum have better functions and a Moderator?

Started Jan 26, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Zhiyong Sun
Regular MemberPosts: 302
Like?
Should this forum have better functions and a Moderator?
Jan 26, 2008

Excuse me if there is indeed a mod on this forum, but the forum here could really use some better organization functions such as Stick thread on top, Making composed thread by the Moderator, etc.

I know I am one of the handreds people who have asked the question" considering Exx, what do you think?", "I have this banding problem, am I over conserned?"... I understand eveyone has different bachground so may like to ask nonetheless. But to me if there were Sticky Threads where a Mod has composed most of the FAQ in there, it could save me tons of time searching and clicking through threads after threads (some new users may not even aware of the searching function or this funcition is down a lot). If I could read some FAQ threads I might not have to ask the questions I asked, or might have asked in a more specific way to get a better answer. I have read here some nice users wanting to have a FAQ thread but without systematically making it a Sticky thread, I can't imagine him/her come here and bump that thread all the time.

Maybe it's just me, maybe people needs these questions asked over and over again to kill time (but having Stick FAQ doesn't mean one can't ask), or maybe that's the way dpreview wants so that the thread number is soooo fancy so that all ads come here.

Or if it's not just me, who should we talk to to get such functions?
--
http://public.fotki.com/forrestsun/

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow