Very bad photos with Sony DSC H3 + examples. What can be improved?

Started Jan 24, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Setonas
Forum MemberPosts: 63
Like?
Very bad photos with Sony DSC H3 + examples. What can be improved?
Jan 24, 2008

Hello, everybody,

Almost 2 months ago I've changed my camera from Sony DSC P150 to Sony H3. In case, that Sony DSC P150 was 4 years old, I expected from Sony H3 much more improvements (I thought that 4 years is enough time to change my camera to better one). And as you understand, I was disappointed with my decision and thoughts. Maybe that can sound crazy, but my old Sony DSC P150 was taking much better and clearer images than Sony DSC H3.

I'm not very strong on photography, but everybody who have seen pictures of my new camera, were shocked! Samples will be added. Maybe someone can help me or say several mistakes of taking these pictures? In fact i can say only one good thing about this camera - it's macro mode. It is great, really. But how often did you use macro? Once per month or even more rarely? I am shooting daily photos and results especially in the dark places are afwul. Any suggestions what I'm doing wrong? Very big THANKS in advance for any your help!

Examples: http://diskai.puslapiai.lt/examples.htm

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SkyNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow