Started Jan 23, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Phil_G
Regular MemberPosts: 207Gear list
Like?
Oly colors in Lightroom - presets?
Jan 23, 2008

I'd like to ask folks how they get the best Oly colors out of Lightroom when processing RAW files?

Can folks share any camera calibration or preset settings they use with the E-3?

I really like LR workflow, but am having trouble getting color to match what I saw when I took the shot with my E-3 and also to match the E-3 JPGs. I also find that I sometimes don't get the sharpest output from LR especially when compared to C1 output for instance. Settings recommendations would be appreciated as would any presets folks might be willing to share.

olycoly used to have LR presets available for the E-1, but I don't see them offered any longer nor do I see any for E-3 at huelight.com.

Please don't recommend using Oly RAW converters as I've "been there, done that" and really can't stand the workflow. Nor am I prepared to move to Silkypix or other converters. I'd like to stay with LR or ACR or C1.

I like the output from C1 v4, but I have major issues with the interface and cache implementation of the new version which now supports the E-3. I much preferred C1 3.x, but it does not support the E-3

Thanks in advance.

• Phil

-- hide signature --

Shoot fast, take chances

Phil_G's gear list:Phil_G's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G Epson Stylus Photo R3000
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
mpeman MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow