Started Jan 3, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Guy Nehrenz
New MemberPosts: 19
Like?
Beach Camera Comes through.
Jan 3, 2008

As many of you know, I posted an issue I was having with BeachCamera. Many of you gave your opinion. I want to set the record straight. Late this afternoon, long after I posted the problem, Maurice, a manager at beach camera contacted me to see what he could do to help me with the problem. This issue had been going on for several days.

I have to say, I was pleasently surprised when he stated that he could solve the issue and is sending me a new K10D.

I realize many of your are Beach Camera customers, as I have been for quite some time, and I wanted to assure you knew that they did come through and admitted that they had made an error in judgement and were going to work with their support policies in the upcoming year.

I will not be returning to DP Review for responses, but I wanted to assure that all who read this posting know that Beach Camera did come through and apologized for the way I was treated the first day I called them.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow