Started Jan 1, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
blue14jean
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
Slideshow Software - Multiple Pictures on One Slide
Jan 1, 2008

I am currently using Photoshop Elements 6 to create slideshows and it works okay. However after creating a slide show using Windows Photo Gallery (Vista Home Premium) I was very impressed with the results. Particually using themes and the way Photo Gallery could include multiple pictures on a single slide automatically (depending on the theme selected). Unfortunately I could not find a way to export the slideshow to a wav or other file. I was able to make a screen saver which is nice but I want to export it to use in a vidie and then burn to a dvd.I thought Windows DVD maker might do it but it does not seem to include the same themes and multiple picture on a slide capability. I checked out the ProShow trial and it is a nice program but does not seem to have the capability to automatically create multiple pictures on a slide like Windows Photo Gallery. I understand I can manually create the slides but when you have a large number of pictures and multiple projects I am not sure this is practical. Any suggestions.

Note - Posted on retouching forum but did recieve response.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow