ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ralph
Regular MemberPosts: 201
Like?
Canon D10 - Oldie - Help Please
Dec 27, 2007

Good day/evening all,

Wondering, would appreciate a little help with a question or two please, relating to the D10, I spent hours in this forum going back to February 2003 when D10 first hit the market looking to see if I could find images or someone with a D10 Gallery as one would conclude it's been 4 years and images are all dead now.

I have an opportunity, well for me it is as I've been using a Nikon 990 since they came out in 2000, as some may know it's only a 3.34 Megapixel, what a great machine though, I am looking to upgrade to more pixels, knowing Canon now has some beauties at 8, 10, 12, and even a 21 megapixel, yes I certainly would like to own one but sadly can't afford right now. so after some thought, reading Phil's review on D10, and others, for the price I'm being offered, which by the way is $300.00, comes with a Phoenix (for Canon) 19-35 mm Auto Focus zoom lens, a battery charger, 2 batteries, instruction book, travel case and one 512 card, I know I will need much more and the Phoenix which I reviewed is a piece of garbage but it will have to do until I can get a Canon lens, the camera body new, Amazon is selling for $315.00 but I'm getting a little more for $300, finally one of my questions, appreciate your patience with my rambling on here, is this a fair, good price I'm may be paying for this D10 ? is it still a camera worth owning ?

My other question is, I'm sure some of you owned this at some point, and would appreciate if so, and anyone has a gallery with D10 images , would you, could you please share with me, yes I saw samples in Phil's D10 Review but like to see how the images looked by other's, I am leary of purchasing this D10 until I can see what others have accomplished in there images.

I realize this is a shot in the dark, and don't expect 4 years on, anyone has D10 images or a Gallery much less but if you do I would sure appreciate seeing them befor I purchase this used one.

I will appreciate any help, suggestions or advise.

Thank you for your patience with me, and time

Ralph S

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
JAKNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow