Started Dec 19, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nooks
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Best Camera For Fast Moving Kids
Dec 19, 2007

I am an amatuer photographer and currently own a Sony Cybershot DSCP 3.2 camera. I am happy with the quality of the pictures (although it would be nice to even have better quality), but I am very disappointed with how long it takes the camera to take a picture. My wife and I constantly miss photos of our kids because of the slow camera action.

I am going to upgrade cameras (probably significantly), but I want to make sure I get a camera that takes fast pictures. I want to stay under $500.00. I've been doing research online and really like the Cannon brand. The two cameras I am considering are the following:

1. Cannon Powershot G9
2. Cannon Powershot SD950 IS
3. Canon PowerShot S5 IS

When it comes to comparing cameras, I am definitely a rookie. Like i said, my main objective is to find a very good camera that takes fast pictures.

I value the opinions on this website and thought I would seek advice. I would appreciate opinions on the above-listed cameras and also welcome recommendations for other Cannon cameras or brands that meet my needs.

Thank you very much for your help.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow