Best lighting for simple portraits

Started Dec 13, 2007 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Contributing MemberPosts: 509
In reply to mg73, Dec 14, 2007

Thanks, this is all very helpful

I have heard the word clamshell used in this forum but I always thought that it was some kind of lighting attachment. From what you have described it sound like a techinique (i.e. Top part of shell is softbox and bottom is reflector)

Do I have that right?

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow