put in the clothes dryer to remove wrinkles and fold lines. Anyone
have experience with these?

“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn
from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent
disinclination to do
so.” -- Douglas Adams

Joe Peoples writes:

How are you storing your drop? Will you roll it onto a PVC pipe or randomly stuff it into a laundry bag? If you roll it onto a pipe, I would steam it (always from the back). If you stuff it into a bag, steaming is a waste of time. A small drop can be spritzed with water (spray it on the back with a pressurized garden sprayer, not the front), as was mentioned in another response. I have a few dozen muslins in my inventory and I put them in a commercial dryer, on high heat for 15-20 minutes, to remove the wrinkles. The drops are then randomly stuffed into a laundry bag, to avoid symmetrical wrinkles. I'm not sure how Avmona paints their drops, but I sometimes wash my drops, at the laundromat, cold cycle, no detergent, then into the dryer for an hour on high heat. I have lots of traffic on them and dirt is eventually visible. Unless you roll the drop onto a pipe to avoid wrinkles, your lighting must be somewhat flat or even the mildest wrinkles will show.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow