I'll buy a case of beer to anyone who can help me with this search...

Started Oct 26, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ben Herrmann
Forum ProPosts: 16,174Gear list
Like?
I'll buy a case of beer to anyone who can help me with this search...
Oct 26, 2007

Let me clarify:

1. For anyone within the confines of the US and Canada, I will purchase a case of your choice of beer (a case in the US means 24 bottles or cans - you're choice), if anyone can find a mint (preferably new) copy of the Samsung SEF-42A flash, which is the flash designed for the Samsung Pro 815.

2. I've done this several times previously on other forums over the past 2 years, while trying to look for difficult-to-obtain items - and in each case I came through. I had a few folks who live in Canada who provided the information/referral, and what I did is to call a local beer outlet nearest to their location - paying for the items - so all they had to do is stop by and pick up the paid beer. My word is my honor - and a promise!

3. I've tried finding this SEF-42A flash, but to no avail. Currently there are none on ebay - none on Amazon, etc. Here are the caveats:

a. The flash must be new (or mint - like new condition) with all accessories that came with it.

b. The flash must be fully operational.

c. The flash must be priced competitively - not gouged such as $300 USD plus.

d. It must be available at the location you mention. If you provide an address, email address, or phone number (best) - that would be ideal.

Best yet, it would be best to send me an email (my email address is in my profile).

Thanking you in the advance...here's a chance to get yourself a case of your favorite brew (or a few bottles of wine) just to being able to find this flash.

The game's a foot!

Good shooting...

Ben

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus C-7070 Wide Zoom Olympus SP-570 UZ Olympus E-10 Olympus E-20 +27 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow