Started Oct 15, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zonamax
Regular MemberPosts: 239
Like?
Camdaptor Wrist Strap
Oct 15, 2007

After searching Ebay and other sources for a decent wrist strap, I finally found what I was looking for. I purchased Camdaptor's ( http://www.camdaptor.com ) Manfroto Adaptor and a black full grain strap.

The cost was somewhat higher than any of the cheap plastic straps out there but all I can say is "you get what you pay for". This thing is nice. I now have a wrist strap on the grip side and the neck strap on the other (the camera now hangs vertically when on the neck strap). The whole unit snaps instantly into my Bogen/Manfrotto quick release and is as solid as a rock.

I ordered the set on line and it was shipped the same day. Communication was excellent. The adaptor is a work of art. Machining and finish are superb. The strap itself is comfortable and rugged. I expect that this thing will last a lifetime. Jim Garavuso, of Camdaptor has developed a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quality wrist strap.

Bob

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow