Started Oct 4, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nello
Contributing MemberPosts: 603
Like?
Lake Como (pics)
Oct 4, 2007

Just wanted to share some shots of 1 of the most romantic places in my country...this is where I got married....the cerimony took place at a villa on top of the lake's waters. No I didn't bring my camera w me at the cerimony Me&my lovely wife go back there a few times/year since it's only about 30miles away from Milan. Everytime we go for a different view on 1 of the mountains around.If you're marriage's in danger this place will set everything straight So quite,peaceful,romantic (except Bellagio too turisty). It seems like Lake Como is very very popular as a wedding place among americans,specially since G. Clooney moved here bringing along his friends (Di Caprio,K.Z. Jones&M. Douglas etc) a few times a year..they run around the lake with powerboats and all. During the making of "Ocean's eleven/twelve" movie all the traffic around the lake got blocked anyway enjoy the views:
A view from our room:

A pano (I know it looks like a scene from jurassic park):

Some very expensive villas on the water (sorry about the blown out sky I was on a boat..no time for a HDR)

-- hide signature --

Canon 350d + Tokina 12-24mm F4 Pro + Sigma 18-50mm + Canon 50mm 1.8 + Sigma 50mm 2.8 Macro + Canon 100mm F2 USM + Canon 70-300mm USM IS

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow