Started Sep 16, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
oldshutterbug
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,574
Like?
Kodak owe us nothing !!!!!!
Sep 16, 2007

I hate to be the stickler here but I dont realy think Kodak owe us anything, that includes an explination of what they do or do not want to do with their range of cameras.

OK the P series has been discontinued, so what, only Kodak know if they will replace it with something else, what do forum members expect, do you think Kodak are going to stand on top of the Empire State building and scream out, " Special news for all DP Review Kodak foum mambers we are just about to release the new and mouth watering XYZ Series", I hardly think so.

I think its about time the handful of forum members out of the millions of Kodak custoners worldwide cut Kodak just a little bit of slack, they still have the Z1275,Z812IS, Z612 plus a few others that are all mighty fine picture takers, last week our local Kmart had a cupboard full of ZD710s they had completely sold out by Saturday, its obvious that people outside this forum are buying Kodaks by the truckload, why, the best value for money on the market plus a picture quality thats hard to beat at any price.

I would suggest that those that are unhappy with what Kodak are making, just Move On, whats the point of waiting for something that may not arrive, DSLRs have reduced in price, surely it would be better to get a DSLR than keep moaning about Kodak, many of the threads posted here recently have almost become anti Kodak, the company does not deserve that, they have made some great cameras in the past, they have some decent ones in the range at the moment and I feel sure they will make some great stuff in the future.

Not trying to offend anyone here but this is how I see this forum turning out, never since the 26/7/2003 when I first joined this forum under my real name have I seen so much moaning about Kodak, this forum is supposed to be fun not a place for unhappy Kodakonians to vent, I have a feeling I am not the only one that thinks this way.
--
Regards
Dave
Downunder

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow