Started Sep 15, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Vibrio
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,004
Like?
Harman FB Al Gloss
Sep 15, 2007

I got mine yesterday and printed some A4 sized prints today (speed graphic) with my R2400. B&W where scanned MF negs while colour was a mixture of studio and car shots.

Paper is a creamy colour like epson premium gloss while the texture is smoother than other fibre base gloss papers that I've tried (permajet & fotospeed). The paper is also a lot more flexable and does not curl so you can use the normal paper feed with no head hitting. I've not compared the prints to my normal gloss paper but the certainly made a good impression with the images having a nice pop to them. I'd probably not print colour with this paper purely because its so dam expensive (although buying 3 test packs is cheaper than the 15 sheet A4 pack). I've used the FB matt version and really like that for B&W prints and would use that over anything else I have. The only other paper I would use is permjet's delta matt fibre which is great for behind glass in both colour and B&W. I used ABW for B&W and the harman profiel for colour which seems spot on.

-- hide signature --

It's spelt Lens or Lenses for more than one

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow