Started Sep 11, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gary Kirkpatrick
Regular MemberPosts: 257
Like?
Fujifilm we want answers
Sep 11, 2007

I am ready to purchase another camera. I will not buy the S5 as it is not sufficient to currant cliant needs. I sent the letter below to Fuji to see if they will give us any info. I can't just keep waiting on their fickle way of doing things. If anyone else feels the same way, why not let Fuji know? There are a few of us here.

To Whomever has the nerve to answer,

I realize no one will probably answer this, but I’m going to try anyway. My short background. I went pro as a photographer in 1981. I have used Fuji film, 120/220/4x5 for years until switching to the S1, now dead, I currently shoot one S2 and two S3’s. I like the color and build of your super chip. Now however my client base is asking for larger prints. I will have to switch to the Canon if Fuji does not come out with a 10 to 12 Mega Pixel S6. I use the dpreview.com web forum on a regular basis and there are a lot of us that are thinking about jumping off the Fuji ship. If you are going to offer a larger capture chip, will you please let us know. If I sell out my lenses and other Nikon accessories, I like many other photographers, will not come back. You may not want to tell what you are going to do, however it may be in your best interests.

-- hide signature --

GaryK

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow