Started Sep 10, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mmmmmmmm
Senior MemberPosts: 2,637
Like?
Why I definately will buy a Canon instead of Nikon
Sep 10, 2007

Just got back from the fall seminar at TanTara, the Ozarks. this was a fall seminar put on by the PPofA of Missouri.

I talked to an old friend that I have know for 30 years that works for major camera company in St. Louis, Mo. This company sells ALL brands of cameras than include Fuji, Nikon, and Canon.

He said that since the S1, they have had about 300 Fujis come back to the store for repairs. This includes the S1, S2, and S3's. They no longer repair the S1.

He also said that in the same amount of time this company has sent about 100 Nikons back for repairs.

He also said that CANON did much, much better than both Fuji and Nikon. His company has only sent 14 Canons back for repairs over the same period of time.

by far and away Canon was the most stable of all the digital cameras. He was taking orders for the new nikons and was also selling the new Canon D40 which I looked at. He sold 3 Canon 5Ds in one afternoon. There were only about 125 people at the seminar.

This gentleman is one of the most respected outside salesperson in Missouri in the photographic area. He has several major accounts and sells what the customer wants and is independent of brand.
Respectfully,
David Miller

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow