Started Sep 5, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LeungPhotos
Forum ProPosts: 11,757Gear list
Like?
S h o o t i n g + G r e a t + P a n o r a m a s
Sep 5, 2007

Over the years, I have learned a lot from the DPR forums and would like to take this opportunity to thank many of you who have contributed so much to the forums and really make this place an interesting and fun place to be. Shooting digital is SOOO different than shooting with film. It was difficult at first to understand wb... but the helpful folks here made it much easier! For this reason, I would like to make my contribution to this special place as well.

AS PROMISED.... We are going to talk about making great panoramas… not perfect ones but great ones. I will only discuss the basics of capturing a panorama. I will not go into the technical details of rotating axis, nodal points amd parallax errors. I prefer not to bore you with these technical details. Just read, use as a general guide, develop your own style and most importantly, enjoy shooting.

In addition to this, you will also find many many pano guides with a lot of gory details full of technical jargon. Yes, they are useful and when you get bored of shooting enjoyable panos, then go ahead and read them.

Here goes....

-- hide signature --
 LeungPhotos's gear list:LeungPhotos's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D3S Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +7 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
bumpNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow