NEC Multisynch LCD 2x90 series questions

Started Aug 29, 2007 | Discussions thread
juliankalmar
Regular MemberPosts: 259
Like?
Re: NEC Multisynch LCD 2x90 series questions
In reply to Will49, Aug 31, 2007

If you read in the harwareforum the problems I had with this monitor have not been that isolated.
Nevertheless I think if you get a WORKING 2690 the monitor can be very good.

I heard that there are 4 different revisions of this monitor so NEC knows about the problems but always have in mind, that this is nothing incommon.
It´s very often that there are troubles with new cameras too.

If you whant to buy this monitor, buy it and check it as soon as you are at home. If it perform well, you have a wonderfull monitor and if not, give it back for an exchanche.

I´m not quite sure but I think that there are more "defect" 2690 in Europe then in USA. The most complaints I read have been written by Europeans.

And there is an other thing: Alsow my third 2690 had problems with some monitortests, during normal work I didn´t see anything of this mistakes. The big problem for me was the noise this one produce. I´m quite sure that other people would't have a problem with this.

If you decide to buy this monitor please let us know how it perform. ( there are so many monitortest programs on the web, so no problem for checking)
Best regards
Julian
--
http://photoart.lima-city.de/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow