ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Labib Haddad
Regular MemberPosts: 248
Like?
1D MKIII SDHC Support.....A-Data treouble
Aug 26, 2007

Hi there,

I recently bought an 8 GB AData SDHC class 6 card to supplement my CF to use in the 1D MK3. It was no trouble shooting with card at all, however when I imported the pictures into Lightroom, I noticed that many of the frames were corrupted, I tried breezebrowser, as well as photorescue, and no dice, stranger yet, when I put the card in my G7, I could not read it or format it, I could not format the card in the MK3 either, and sadly could not format the card on my PC. I am not sure whether the MK3 is unable to use and 8GB SDHC, or whether the card I bought is defective. I will be on a safari in a few weeks and I sure want to minimize the risk of such incidents. I looked up the MKIII manual , it doesn't mention the size of the SDHC cards usable, and the search function on the forum is not working. I would appreciate any help here. I am planning on returning the card, I just need to figure out whether I want to get a replacement card, or 2 4 GB instead.
Thanks,
Labib

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow