Started Aug 24, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Trance
New MemberPosts: 20
Like?
Canon 40D needs to lower price to $850
Aug 24, 2007

OK it's obvious, Nikon just dropped the A-bomb on Canon and left no survivors. The D300 makes the 40D look outdated and boring to say the least. Shame on Canon, how dare they! People have invested so much money on Canon Lens and accessories. I have been waiting years for a real upgrade and it never came. Canon should be punnished and punnished hard. I hope they lose 50% of market share for their arrogance and stupidity, playing cheap and robbing the consumers. Good job Nikon, not only have you destroyed the 40d but you even managed to kill the 1DS markIII. Canon needs to release a new 5D and fast, only this time it better be more advanced than the 300D and priced at $1600, thats the only way I see canon standing a chance in this battle. If it werent for my canon accsessories and lens I would buy the D300 in a heartbeat, its worth the extra $400-$500. I am still considering the switch. The 30D should have been the 40D and the 40D should be the 50D. Canon has no choice but to drop the price of the 40D to under $1000. The Xti should be priced at $400. Canon has no choice but to beat Nikon in the price war because it is so far behind in the tech war.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow