Started Aug 23, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rkhndjr
Forum ProPosts: 12,210
Like?
Sold OUT! here for good now
Aug 23, 2007

I just want to tell all the fine members that I have officially resigned from DSLR photography. Sold the works, 30D and lenses, all accessories including my Lowepro Nova AW 4 bag and Copperhill cleaning gear. No more sensor cleaning, wondering which lens to use or carry, no more heavy camera and lens around my neck and a heavier bag in the car. No more watching the Buy and Sell forum all day for bargains. Hey, I am out of that. BUT i do not want anyone to think I am knocking that part of photography. It was the most fun I have had since selling my Nikon gear long ago after a lifetime of film and going digital. Using the DSLR has been a great learning experience as well as a way to capture some fine pics but I have just recently realized that I was tired of it, and at my age was ready to take it a little easier. So, from now on this will be my official forum and I hope to be able to contribute something when the time is right. I want to thank all who have patiently guided me through the laborious process of buying a G7 and all other problems I have come in with. A fine bunch here!
--
Russ

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LouNew
gailNew
GlenNew
TomNew
GregNew
yusNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow