Started Aug 2, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
A37licia
Regular MemberPosts: 283
Like?
Wedding Pics - C&C PLEASE!
Aug 2, 2007

I did my first, and hopefully only, wedding a few weeks ago. I shot RAW and used DPP (still learning). Please critique these photos. There are several.

I adjusted brightness, sharpness, contrast and saturation for the most part. I processed them to jpgs and finished up by doing some cropping in Picasa. I think I have my monitor colors ok. I used my 50mm f/1.8 a fair amount to get more room with low light. I was either in AV or M modes.

The group indoor shots is what I was most concerned about. I realize there are some shadows and other things easily picked out after the fact.

I was in a tough spot during the ceremony with the windows. There wasn't room to be on the window side. I hated using a flash to disrupt, esp when facing the guests, but did use it some. The windows had some yellow panes and it was sunny :(. Some are also grainy as I had some shots at 800. Most were ISO 400. I'm wondering if the indoor flash shots are too red.

I know this needs straightened, but her foot gets cut off if I do that.

-- hide signature --

http://www.pbase.com/a37licia

Canon 350D
kit lens
SIGMA 70-300mm DG
Canon 50mm f1.8 II
Speedlight 430ex

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow