Started Jul 28, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gabe E Nydick
Junior MemberPosts: 47
Like?
Enough about the AF problems in every thread
Jul 28, 2007

Look, I start threads to discuss things other than AF problems. I don't care about any AF problems, I'm not having any, and even if I were, I don't want to read about it every where I look. It's worse than the god-damn Lindsay Lohan news coverage. Should I start handing out Hello Kitty back packs and Teen Magazine?

It's draining to see a bunch of grown men whining about the same near religious debate. When I want to see if there is news about the problem, I will check for threads about it.

Every praise of a feature doesn't have to get flamed by someone who's ticked theirs doesn't work or thinks Canon is evil.

Every knock against a feature doesn't have to be defended like someone just insulted the Virgin Mary.

The 1D/5D form is becoming nearly useless because of the pervasive complaining across all topics, so please, if you have something to say about a topic, then say it, if you want to complain about the AF problems more, post in a thread about the problem.

Thank you, and good night.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow