Started Jun 19, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Brad Waldera
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,697
Like?
Wal-Mart Print Quality.
Jun 19, 2007

Not sure if anyone remembers, but a couple weeks ago I posted here about Wal-Mart coming to my town. The post was removed, as apparently Wal-Mart is really NOT the Devil. Be that as it may, I did get a job there, although it is not in the photo lab.

Up to now, I've used El-Co Color labs for my 20x30s. and MPIX for 8x10s and 16x20s. I've always used another local provider for my 4x6s, but they are no longer available. I was wondering what people's experience with Wal-Mart is regarding 4x6 size prints, and maybe other sizes too. Is their quality satisfactory? Would it be better to wait a while after they open? Will they need to get the kinks out? I'd have MPIX do them, but it's ridiculous to tie up my computer for that long uploading the photos. I may need 30-50 4x6 shots printed at a time, and I'd rather just take a cd in.

Anyone with experience using Wal-Mart for prints, or know of another way to easily get a cr@pload of 4x6 size prints? Maybe MPIX or a similar site takes cds? I'll have to check. Thanks.

-- hide signature --
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow