Started May 27, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
KaraP
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Vibration warning p-200 and now my h9!
May 27, 2007

Last year I bought the dsc-p200. Right from the start I got a vibration warning and it took pictures that were like this

I took that photo like a week after getting the camera. Well, a year later and this

is what they look like now. After getting only horrible shots at my sons preschool graduation and knowing that wouldnt be the last school thing I would want pictures of I went out and bought the dsc-h9. I was going in for a canon but decided on this last minute.

Well, I get it home and charge the battery and here I am with the same vibration warning I got when I first bought my p200. I am just curious, should I return this camera? Or is this something that is common with Sony cameras? When I contact customer support they ask questions like I am a moron and while I am not a professional photographer I know I need to hold the camera still...duh.

I asked the saleswoman at Best Buy about the vibration warning and she just said, "well, it has image stabilization".

Anyway, here are some photos I took yesterday with the h9...they come out well but I get a few smudgy pictures.

I used photobucket to host these pictures...sorry if that isnt what I am supposed to use, I am new to the forums.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow