Beercan portrait in need of a little feedback.

Started May 14, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jim N'AZ
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,204
Like?
Beercan portrait in need of a little feedback.
May 14, 2007

Shot this today after church of my favorite mom (my wife!). Actually, I had nothing planned for pix and had just sat down when she asked if I would take a picture before she changed clothes. Well, if your significant other is anything like mine, when she ASKS ME to take her picture, I jump and don't even ask how high!

I was so excited that she actually wanted me to shoot her Mother's day pic that I simply slapped a beercan on the 7D and a Metz54 up top and said "Let's go!" If I had any sense at all, I would have setup some better lighting (umbrellas) than just a shoe mount bounced with fill from the palm of my hand.
Shot in our livingroom and after 5 shots she said, "okay, that's all"....

Here is one that I like, but my question is dealing w/skin tones. I sent a copy over to her laptop and I almost had a heart attack when I saw the skin tones on her laptop. How do they look on your monitor(s)? BTW, before ya'll say it, yes, I know I don't deserve a lady that looks this good at 62 years of age!

Regards, Jim

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
RickNew
JimNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow