ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RaymondC
Forum MemberPosts: 64
Like?
Photography Drills
May 1, 2007

Hello all,

So I have a question for the forum. I, as many pro-sumers, am not a photographer by training. Instead, during my day job I am a research scientist. However, I have taken photography quite far from shooting professional and college athletic events for hire, weddings, portraits, etc. as many people on this board. Now that I am finding more time to spend with photography, and I am starting to plan trips and outings simply for myself, (and not just mindlessly shooting a thousand frames...) I'm really wanting to work on technique and skills.....I want to improve. So I have started thinking about what can I do in my spare time to get better. ..and so the first thing that comes to mind is Drills! Does anyone have any drills, tasks, or lessons that they know of, heard of, of just made up suddenly, that makes for a good way to improve yourself. Anything at all, open discussion....I look forward to you comments.

Thanks

Raymond

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow