Which one you prefer: D70s, D50, D40 ?????

Started Apr 29, 2007 | Discussions thread
le05
Regular MemberPosts: 112
Like?
Re: Which one you prefer: D70s, D50, D40 ?????
In reply to Layne22, Apr 30, 2007

What I mean good result or not from Canon 30D is, the meter from Canon 30D doesn't seem that good compare to Nikon. I used from tracking focus AI Servo for moving object, setting evaluative in the meter, or spot meter, changing from P, A mode but the result many time seems out of focus, and dark face not like Nikon which similiar setting.

I like Canon color tone, it looks very good and bright compare to Nikon looks more warm. Since I had Nikon system and tried to switch to Canon and see how it works but seems not easy to get a good result compare to Nikon.

I see Nikon has a new setting for color like sRGB III, and not sure using that mode, Nikon wants to match Canon color, looks bright and cool. Therefore, I am thinking about to go back to Nikon system since I still have Nikon lens but not much, and I don't think I lose too much even though switch to Canon.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and I believe this forum can give me some advice that I kind of stuck.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
D50New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow