Started Apr 21, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mmmmmmmm
Senior MemberPosts: 2,651
Like?
Nikon really scared of Canon
Apr 21, 2007

Boy oh boy, the Nikon guys are really getting paranoid!!! Canon seems to be going great guns and pushing the digital camera envelop to new and higher levels.

unless Nikon comes out with some new cameras in the NEAR futher I think several of the Nikon crowd will end up having strokes!!!

I personally own several Fuji cameras(including the S5) which is a dream and a couple of D200's which I think is far overrated. Nice body though. I think the 5D will do superb large family portraits both in the studio and in home settings.

I will be purchasing the 5D for our new studio we are in the process of opening up(by the end of September) in a very exclusive area in a major city. I was hoping that Canon had an upgrade or something for the 5D because just about the time I order it Canon will hit the market with a newer model.

In the mean time, I hope we don't loose too many Nikoners to strokes or heart attacks because Canon sure has them worried!!!
Respectgfully,
David Miller

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow