Camera bag/Holster for the D80 with MB D80 and 70-200f2.8

Started Apr 3, 2007 | Discussions thread
sox OZ
Contributing MemberPosts: 983
Like?
Great site you have......
In reply to DezM, Apr 4, 2007

DezM wrote:

Do you have a site? I'd like to see your work.
Dez

Hi Dez...

I don't really have a site with any good shots on there, just a couple where I use to post either samples for the forum, or just family snaps for friends overseas to view...

But now you got me thinking that maybe I should pull my finger out and create some sort of Gallery/Portfolio... Guess I've just been either too slack or too busy enjoying myself just taking photos.... LOL..

BTW, you have done an excellent job on you site (anybody else reading this go have a look at Dez's site) and have some great looking photos... Well Done Mate..... Your making me jealous, but have given me some ideas what I should be doing.... ;o))
--

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
C.Ya.....
Wally..........
Adelaide,AUSTRALIA

=camera gear in profile=

NIKON D50, D80, SB600 ~ NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D AF ~ 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX ~ 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6GED-IF AF ~ 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G AF-S ~ 28-70mm f/2.8D ED-IF AF-S ~ 80-200mm f2.8D-ED AF ~ TOKINA ATX 12-24mm f/4 AF Pro DX ~ KENKO 1.4x Pro300 DG TC
=If dogs don’t go to heaven, I want to go where they go=

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow