External Flash Sync Module for D7/5

Started Jan 19, 2002 | Discussions thread
Tony
Senior MemberPosts: 1,112
Like?
Review and how to order Flash Sync Module
In reply to Stuart Halliday, Feb 25, 2002

Studart, Glad you received your module and that it works well wtih your external flash unit. The black button on the front is the locking latch release button so the module can be easily taken off the hot shoe. And the clear button on the back is the test button to test fire your external flash to confirm a good PC connection.

In case other viewers are interested, Bryan has posted a mini-review of this product in his FAQ's flash section at http://webpages.charter.net/bbiggers/DCExperiments/html/d7_faq.html , about half way down on (the elevator indicator)

I am currently taking reservations for pre-paid orders at $79.95 plus shipping and a 3% handling fee. U.S. Priority Mail with proof of delivery is $4.25 for the 48 contiguous US. But I will not ask for your prepaid money until I am ready to place the order for 10 units minimum. Expect to be able to place this order soon since I have reservations for 7 pre-paid orders already. If I order extras on speculation, I will offer those for sale at $89.95.

In checking with the manufacturer in Asia this morning, they will have to assemble some more as they only have 4 of these modules in inventory. Not sure if they are willing to stockpile inventory or will only build to order at this time.
If interested, please email me at eps-llc@attbi.com
Tony

Stuart Halliday wrote:

Got my Module today Tony and it works a treat with my Dimage 7 and
my SUNPAK auto301 Flash gun which is a real oldie of mine.

Thanks once more!

I'm well pleased!
--
Minolta Dimage 7 Owner

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow