Started Mar 25, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Blackbirdone
Regular MemberPosts: 121
Like?
Problem with Permajet's permaflow ink system
Mar 25, 2007

Hi I purchased the permajet refillable cartridge system,which never worked.On contacting the company they said they had had major problems with this system and for a token payment(£75)I could have their new system which I did.This second system never operated properly either.The yellow ink would not flow and I had to run the head cleaning programe everytime I used the printer.I contacted the company who said it was a problem of foam in the heads,and Epson have this problem also.I told them I have done this procedure,and asked if they had a problem with the yellow ink.Their reply was no.Then the yellow completely stop operating.Once again I got in contact.They said they had had problems with this system and for a token fee(£75)I could have their new system,so I agreed.This system arrived and I was going to install it,but there was not sufficient ink,so I ordered a set of inks(£200).At the end of the conversation the technical rep said "do you have any of the old ink left"?I said yes ,why?.Oh, we have problems with the yellow ink,throw it away.When the ink arrived I immediately retuned all the kit.I got a refund minus 15% restocking fee.I would like to know if anyone in the forum has experienced similar problems with the Permajet Permaflow system? Paul

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow