Started Mar 1, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
canonuser100
Forum MemberPosts: 83
Like?
DSC-H9 Vs. D-SLR
Mar 1, 2007

I currently have a DSC-P200 and want to upgrade to a camera with more wide and tele and was considering a Canon with a 10-20 sigma lens and a Canon 50mm lens and a (cheap) 300mm lens.

When I saw that Oly was coming with the 550uz I was thrilled but when I saw the new Sony H9 I was exstatic.

The P200 is my third Sony cam and I have been very pleased with all of them. God image quality, god menu system, stamina battery tech and good prizing.

I have read tons of Digicams reviews, here and on several other sites, and to cook it down to the nitty gritty it should be a pretty simple thing to chose for ex sample the H9.
The one thing is:

THE PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VS. the technology you get.

When you see what you get compared to the price of a D-slr

If i had a D-slr i would allways be afraid of damaging something or scratching it, but I am more relaxed having a cheaper camera and therefore more willing to bring it with me, and borrowing it to friends and familymembers.

And when you know the speed og the development of the digicams you allready know buying one now that you most likely have/want to by a new one in maybe 3 years.

So I hope the H9 will soon be in stores in Denmark.

Some thought from Copenhagen.

Best regards.
Danny

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AAKNew
AAKNew
CarlNew
AndNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow