Started Feb 13, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Strixer
Junior MemberPosts: 37
Like?
more on bags--help please
Feb 13, 2007

I realize that there is a lot of information on what kind of bag to use for different gear set ups. I've probably spent hours reading previous forums, but my issue has never come up (at least not that I could find).

I have a 20D and need a bag (preferable top loading for quick access) where I can hold the 20D with a 70-300 IS mounted + 1-2 other smaller lenses (eg 50mm 1.8), or just one other lens and a flash. Now here is where my dilemna lies: I am often hiking through the forest with a backpack with other gear, so what I need is a bag that I can use regularly as a camera bag, but also one that is compact enough to easily fit inside my other daypack (has some room, but not a ton).

I have been looking at the Velocity 7, as it seems compact enough to fit inside my other pack, although seems like it may be a tight fit for my camera gear. Maybe another option would be to buy a smaller bag and just use separate lens cases to haul around separately.

Any ideas?

Suggestions greatly appreciated --I would be lost without this forum-you guys are great

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow