1dmk2n price drop in Switzerland

Started Feb 3, 2007 | Discussions thread
MOF (Sydney)
Regular MemberPosts: 405
Like?
Price drop in Australia
In reply to Perry Cho, Feb 3, 2007

I saw the same thing but jumped the other way.

In Australia the 1D MkII N has a local list price of A$6,500 and a street price of down to maybe $5,600 if you haggle well.

One of our larger camera stores, Teds, posted a special on their website at $5,250. With the $750 Canon rebate that made it $4,500 (and as a business purchaser I get the $400 GST rebated as well).

I had been lurking around waiting to see what came out in the near future but that was too good a deal for me to pass up, so I grabbed one from Ted's Sydney store on Friday.

I'd be pretty certain that this is indeed a "run out" sale but it is one hell of a camera at a terrific price.

I may then be one of the last people to join this forum then as a new purchaser of a 1D MkII N. So g'day.

I've been a keen photographer for years and have been doing bits of commerical work for something over a year. In December I decided to stop messing about and take the plunge by committing to make a real business out of it. The website (listed below) is incomplete but operational. It will be finished over the next two weeks when the Gallery software is integrated.

Expect to see me pop up in different threads here from now on.

-- hide signature --

MOF Sydney
http://www.ofarrell.com.au

'The important thing is not to stop questioning.' Al Einstein

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow