D200 Batteries - 3rd Party or Nikon

Started Jan 10, 2007 | Discussions thread
MindInRewind
Contributing MemberPosts: 601
Like?
Re: D200 Batteries - 3rd Party or Nikon
In reply to Puttguy, Jan 11, 2007

well, everyone has been oh so very helpful - i dont get why people are getting upset, there is no reason for it. all i need was an opinion.

and, normally, i wouldnt chimp out on anything and that includes lenses, batteries, filters, lens caps, or a tiny little screw driver to fix who knows what on who knows what. but, right now, its the wrong season for me so i dont make a lot of money and NEED a new battery and was just looking for all the different options.

and i have decided to go with Nikon batteries, just because id like my camera to be able to read how much charge is left - my buddy, who i just tlaked to hates that his 3rd party batteries dont meter correctly. yeah sure, no more morning coffee for me for the next 3 weeks, but, its a sacrifice ill make to get the best for my camera.

thanks for everyones POSITIVE input, it is greatly appreciated - hopefully one day ill be able to return the favors people have helped me with.

Cheers

MIR

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
But,New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow