D200 Batteries - 3rd Party or Nikon

Started Jan 10, 2007 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
MindInRewind OP Contributing Member • Posts: 610
Re: D200 Batteries - 3rd Party or Nikon

well, everyone has been oh so very helpful - i dont get why people are getting upset, there is no reason for it. all i need was an opinion.

and, normally, i wouldnt chimp out on anything and that includes lenses, batteries, filters, lens caps, or a tiny little screw driver to fix who knows what on who knows what. but, right now, its the wrong season for me so i dont make a lot of money and NEED a new battery and was just looking for all the different options.

and i have decided to go with Nikon batteries, just because id like my camera to be able to read how much charge is left - my buddy, who i just tlaked to hates that his 3rd party batteries dont meter correctly. yeah sure, no more morning coffee for me for the next 3 weeks, but, its a sacrifice ill make to get the best for my camera.

thanks for everyones POSITIVE input, it is greatly appreciated - hopefully one day ill be able to return the favors people have helped me with.

Cheers

MIR

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MTT
MTT
MTT
MTT
MTT
TOF guy MOD
TOF guy MOD
NNS
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow