Review request...

Started Jan 1, 2007 | Discussions thread
Peter H
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
Thanks for your feedback...
In reply to AperturePro, Jan 2, 2007

...it's been very helpful...

About the logo, - I have to disagree with some of you. Our studio is started by me and my businesspartner. The logo is a simplified representation of the two of us, a line of thought most clients pick up on, after they have met us.

I prefer this kind of logo - with a little story to it - to the many logo's made of cameras or filmstrips employed by many photographers and studios...

The logo IS very close to the restroom picto's. But the signs for restrooms are made of one man or one woman in the circle, or a man and a woman in the circle (for unisex restrooms).

Most people smile when they discover how close the logo is to these public picto's....anyway, the logo is well-established in our market and immediately recognized...

I'll go over the images for technical errors again, and may change or delete the work-section. I'm not very hot on publishing a philosophy, as I prefer to let the images do the talking. After all we are "image-mercenaries" - preferring to work very closely to clients briefs and with a very analytic approach to our assignments...

Many thanks for your helpful comments...

Peter/.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow