Started Dec 27, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rSavage
Regular MemberPosts: 137
Like?
Young America strikes again
Dec 27, 2006

to whoever complained about rebate posts last week.. don't read this, cuz I don't want to hear you whine and moan. It would matter to you if it was your money, self centered much?

anyway. yeah,.. so.. I'm one of the ones that did everything right. I have copies of everything, sent in my stuff priority, with receipt.. I even sent pictures of everything with it. and stapled them. I went through the dreaded UPC error a month and a half ago, you know, the one where they claim your high priced item's upc is invalid until you call and complain then it's fixed very fastly. yeah, I went through that.. they claimed to send a check. Never got it.. complained for a week.. and then waited for their required 30 days to get them to reissue me my money (which they refer to as an award!)! called last week, talked to the first helpful person I've ever spoken to there. I was amazed, SHE WAS GOING TO REISSUE MY CHECK, i'd receive it this week, great I thought.. was so happy.. i was finally going to get my rebate.. it got here today.. but it's only for 20$, the invalid upc amount. I'll be calling them first thing in the morning, and this time, i'll be demanding to speak to a manager, not a supervisor.. a manager. I have never been so pi$$ed off at a company before.

and the moment I slept
I was swept up in a terrible tremor,
though no longer bereft, how I shook
and I couldn't remember
And then the furthermost shake
Drove a murdering stake in
And cleft me right down through my center
And I shouldn't say so
But I know that it was then or never

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow