Started Dec 6, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PhotoM25
Regular MemberPosts: 100
Like?
Whats you Canon Camera History?
Dec 6, 2006

Not just digital. If you have always had Canons what were they?

My very first camera was a point and shoot sure shot. Along with the regular view finder it had a top view finder so you could put the camera over your head and see what your taking. Great for crowds. I have never seen that feature again on a Canon. To Bad there is no room for that on a digital. I really miss that feature.

Seconds Camera and first SLR was a hand me down Rebel. It was the very first rebel 35mm no pop up flash. From there in college I bought a ELAN 2e. Never was that happy with that camera. Got dropped off a hill side. Don't worry I followed it down so it would not get lonely.

Then I started my studio and strayed from Canon and went medium. I did buy the Rebel 2000 as backup. Still have it. If any of you ever want a 35mm for urself or your kids. Thats the camera to get. That is the best 35mm Rebel ever made.

My first digital experience was with the Rebel D 300d. Bought it as a tester since all my studio friends was using the 10d and the rebel d was it on the inside. Fell in love with it and sold out my Mediums and bought the 20d when it came out.

My latest cameras and final ones for a while is twin 5d's. I really like the full frame with my lens. Maybe in a few years ill upgrade but for my what I do here the 5d's works great.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
FTbNew
MineNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow