Started Nov 17, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
johnami
Contributing MemberPosts: 711Gear list
Like?
Passion
Nov 17, 2006

So many Pentax users here are gearing up to get their hands on the new K10. You can 'feel' the excitement on the forum. One persons enthusiasm just rubs off onto somebody else. The snowball effect is really rolling towards the launch day which should be any moment now.

But just how many people out there are actually going to buy this photobox blind?

If you have already placed you order on-line or through a local retailer without having seen or touched the 'box' then can we call this a 'love at first sight' effect?

Is your 'Pentax passion' over coming your normal, logical way of thinking before buying?

I guess I am also very tempted to roll with the ball, but I'm going to hold back, wait for the real reactions of my fellow users;

My 'old DS2' is still providing me with wonderful visions of the world around me and I doubt if the K10 will improve those images a great deal. After all, it's what you see, before what you take. Live your passion, make it real!

johnami's gear list:johnami's gear list
Pentax K-3
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow