EOS Rebel XTi / 400D CALL FOR GUNS ! ["underexposure feature" related]

Started Nov 7, 2006 | Discussions thread
Cip
Cip
Regular MemberPosts: 144
Like?
Canon customer suport response ( CareCenter@cits.canon.com )
In reply to Cip, Nov 9, 2006

Well, after changing few emails with Canon Customer support, I would conclude that:

The have no plans of releasing a new firmware to fix this “issue” (this is the word used by them).
They are unaware about this problem or they do not recognize it (yet).

I must say that the Canon Customer Support person behaved as a real professional, doing probably all he could. I understand he is only a CS person, only able to answer to the known issues. But also he can forward some repeating issues to his superior. This is the way a company like Canon can find out about problems with their products.
And hopefully fix them.

Marshall, please do not hate me, I swear I would like this camera to have a Custom Function to switch between “Old XT metering style” and “New XTi metering style” for you and other people happy with.

Until then, those who really want a better Xti toy, the Customer Service Email is: CareCenter@cits.canon.com .

Go for a better XTi,
Ciprian

PS: Do you think it could be a good idea to have a topic counting the complain emails sent to Canon CS service?

-- hide signature --

Cip - UZI, Canon EOS 400D
http://www.radioamateur.dmz.ro

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow