Started Oct 6, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nuudles
Regular MemberPosts: 252
Like?
Help me choose (1 out of 5p) please
Oct 6, 2006

Hi there guys, I am very new to photography and even newer to DSLR's (I only got my D50 2 weeks ago and we are having midterms - so not too much time for taking photos:( )

Anyways, I want to make a print of one of the following, can you please help me choose - or if they are all horrible please tell me to rather save my money and time, nothing large - just a 5x7 or maybe a 8x10!

The first one I took on my first day with the camera, I pp'd it a bit in Adobe Lightroom - very nifty program!

The second one I took on one of my study breaks, I like the colors and the sensation of speed - I know I could have panned better, but I think having a bit of motion blur on the car adds something to the photo?!

The third one was taken today - I know it is nothing new, and I know some of the colors are a bit blown (I over pp'd it, the original is not blown), but do you like the feel of the photo (I will obviously not pp the one I am going to print so much)

The fourth one was also taken today - Do you find the pots in the right hand top corner distracting? I can blur them out, I have also thought of cropping them out, but the photo loses some of its feel somehow?!

The last one was also taken today - It could maybe be a bit sharper, or I could straighten it, but my girlfriend(art student) says she likes it this way - a bit of shabby sheek (but she has astigmatism - so maybe not) Maybe it is a bit underexposed too?

Thank you for helping out!

Johannes

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow