Remember the "other Photographer, UB" thread?

Started Sep 29, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Craig
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,617
Like?
Remember the "other Photographer, UB" thread?
Sep 29, 2006

Just to update on what happened concerning the other photographer who stressed me out big time on a wedding I did a few weeks ago.

I finished the images and had conversations with the bride, I posted the images on my host website before she got the proofs, which I normally like to give them in person before I post the pictures, where she was blown away with them..

I thought that my confilct with her uncle was going to be a deal killer with her. However she emailed me a number of times on how amazing the pictures were and was super nice.... wow..

So I proceeded to give her an apologee for my words and explained to her how I felt and why I lost it.. She took it really well and said she had no idea her uncle was going to take all those pictures.

At anyrate she is gald I said something and is raving about my work to her friends and family and workmates, so what I thought was going to be a dissaster for my reputation turns out to be a lot of good PR> >

She said her mother wished she had those kind of pictures for her wedding, too, and I thought the mother was really upset with me.

Here are some sample images on my front page and then click on galleries to the second page to see more.j
http://www.crogersphotography.com/

thoughts?

Craig

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow