ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mjpartyboy
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
EX-Z850 European model video mode 10 minute limit
Sep 26, 2006

Hello all!

This is my first post, but I've been reading these forums and site for a few weeks and they're both brilliant resources of information, so thank you all!

I got an EX-Z850 recently for my birthday and it's my first camera, but I couldn't help read all the comparisons between this one and the Z750 and was tempted to exchange it for the Z750. I stuck with it though and am very happy and have submitted a user review.

Anyway, onto the subject of this thread....

The first thing I did before using my Z850 properly was to shoot some comparison videos to test the new HQ firmware (v1.1B), but these were only short clips. The difference after the firmware is instantly noticeable and much better quality.

Recently I was playing with my camera and shot some HQ video footage that was longer than 10 minutes, but I read that European models are limited to 10 minute clips at a time.

Is the European 10 minute limit true or was this cap removed with the new firmware, if so this wasn't mentioned by Casio and has it only been removed for HQ mode?

Thank you in advance!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow