ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Geir Holme
New MemberPosts: 24
Like?
Party focus.
Jan 7, 2002

Hi all.

I really want to by the CP5000, but what's the story about focusing i low light conditions?

I have read some stories about using MagLights or pocket lasers to help the camera focusing. It sounds just to dumb for a 1K camera.

CP5000 is set up against the F707.

I like the wide angle, size and pic. quality on the CP5000. My conserne is mostly because of the indoor use. In Norway we spend lots of time indoors and in low light conditions.

Can anyone tell me if the AF will work at party conditions (thats the most describing conditions I can come up with).

I know about finding a light spot, half press and so on, but thats hard to tell a friend that's supposed to take a picture of me having a beer in front of the loudspeaker S . The overall complexity of the camera is no problem. That's just a challenge I'm looking forward to deal with.

I am sure lot's of you have used this camera in such conditions. I would really like some feedback and objective comments on this one.

Thanx all for an interesting and helpfull forum.

-gh---gh

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow