Started Sep 14, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sarat
Senior MemberPosts: 1,481
Like?
if you had to do it all over again....
Sep 14, 2006

say all your equipment got stolen and you were starting from scrtach. what camera and "system" would you buy? would it still be a canon? nikon? which camera? what lenses?

just curious because i have seen so many posts about "upgrading" to diiferent camera or xxx company has this wish canon had it too, or i just bought this camera and now this other camera has more_ etc...

for me... i really like my canon gear that i have and im planning on purchasing the 5D when rebates are offered unless canon has some other similiar camrea out by then . however, if i was purchasing all over again i would be very tempted by the nikon d200 even with the banding issues it had. i dont know much about nikkor lenses though and canon is famous for their lens quality. its so hard to be happy with what we have nowadays because there is always something bigger, newer, faster, better being offered every other month.

last question for those who have used the 350D- how much superior is the AF on the 5D as compared to the 350D?

thanks sara
--
sara

please visit my gallery -
http://www.pbase.com/fidola13

The paradox of photography is that it is both simple and complicated in its nature, in that success is achieved through a combination of technique and personal vision. A zest for life leads us as photographers to discover what truly exists in the world around us. Photography is a reflection of life’s energy. Using a camera, we transmit our feelings, thoughts, and dreams in the form of images. Life’s stages and interests are documented and revealed in our photography.
by Randy Romano

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow