ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ironbuddha
Forum MemberPosts: 57Gear list
Like?
Recommended Dutch Photo Hotspots
Aug 31, 2006

Hi All,

I'm leaving for the Netherlands tomorrow for a business trip, but will be taking a few personal days to backpack a bit through Amsterdam, Rotterdam and hopefully find my way out to Kinderdijk for a day shoot as well.

I was wondering if anyone native to these areas might be able to recommend their favourite photospots and/or any tips for a travelling photographer through these cities. I enjoy landscapes and architecture, but would like to explore some street shooting as well.

I've already got the cube houses and erasmus bridge on the list in Rotterdam. Been to Amsterdam a few times, but nothing popping out on the list there for me (well not true, will make a pilgrimage to the Heineken Brewery). And if anyone wants to meet up and show me around that would be great too!

Your comments are appreciated.

Cheers,
Lib

ironbuddha's gear list:ironbuddha's gear list
Nikon D700 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +6 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow