Started Aug 22, 2006 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Forum MemberPosts: 57Gear list
New RCR-V3 Option - anyone tried?
Aug 22, 2006

Hi all,

I've been reading the past threads on all the rcr-v3 discussions as I've been fairly unimpressed with the performance of my NimH rechargeable AAs. They'll do the trick, but I'd have to have a fistful of these suckers with me on any sort of an extended trip where I'm doing a lot of shooting.

I was considering picking up a set of the Delkins, then 2 sets of 4 nimh AAs to swap with flash and as backup for the body, and of course a set of Li CR-V3 as a failsafe.

In my shopping however, I cam across these from Energizer and they seem to fall in the spec range of the DS. maybe a little low on voltage. Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these - as they are nimh, i'm also worried that they would just provide the same sort of lackluster performance as the AAs

If anyone has used these and can provide some insight it'd be greatly aprpeciated.

ironbuddha's gear list:ironbuddha's gear list
Nikon D700 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow