ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ironbuddha
Forum MemberPosts: 57Gear list
Like?
New RCR-V3 Option - anyone tried?
Aug 22, 2006

Hi all,

I've been reading the past threads on all the rcr-v3 discussions as I've been fairly unimpressed with the performance of my NimH rechargeable AAs. They'll do the trick, but I'd have to have a fistful of these suckers with me on any sort of an extended trip where I'm doing a lot of shooting.

I was considering picking up a set of the Delkins, then 2 sets of 4 nimh AAs to swap with flash and as backup for the body, and of course a set of Li CR-V3 as a failsafe.

In my shopping however, I cam across these from Energizer and they seem to fall in the spec range of the DS. maybe a little low on voltage. Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these - as they are nimh, i'm also worried that they would just provide the same sort of lackluster performance as the AAs

http://www.energizerbatteries.com/productdetail.asp?device=DIGCAM&prodcode=15589

If anyone has used these and can provide some insight it'd be greatly aprpeciated.

Cheers,
Lib

ironbuddha's gear list:ironbuddha's gear list
Nikon D700 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow