ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ironbuddha
Forum MemberPosts: 57Gear list
Like?
printing and battery question
Aug 4, 2006

Hi Guys,

Been following the threads here which have been extremely helpful. Thinking of about going to rechargeable cr-v3's but not sure if they are warranted - i mainly shoot on weekends and may run off a couple hundred shots a day. Currently I'm using NiMH AA's and sharing with an old off camera flash. Was wondering if anyone in Canada has had dealings or experience with these batteries:

http://www.electronic-accessory.ca/battery.php?e_classcode=3&e_mabrand=S09EQUs=&e_mamodel=Q1ItVjM=&NO=B&gclid=CIqqwqThxIYCFRNFPgodXi5eYQ

Second question I had (and it might be a dumb one)- I'm thinking of blowing up some 8x10 photos further that I had printed by Costco. Quality wasn't stellar, but acceptable and price can't be beat. My question then, is whether there is a standard of resiziing for best quality? Is there a certain file size I should be aiming for or is it a matter adjusting the pixels per inch? Sorry, I know there have been lots of questions, but i'm completely new to photoshop and having stuff sent off for digital printing.

Thanks for the help!
Lib

ironbuddha's gear list:ironbuddha's gear list
Nikon D700 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +6 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow